Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Saz the secretary.

The last month and on I'v been acting like I would be Johs secretary. Made phonecalls here and there, to the lawyer, stockholm dictrict court, the enforcement, traffic school and so on and so on for all eternity... If I have to get stuck in one more phone queue I'll scream! Today is one of those phonecall days. Again...

Oh btw, I promiesd May that I would try that whole videoblog thingy later on today or tonight. I just need to figure out how its done and then you'll have a fresh videoupdate from me too.

Anyhow, imma let you guys go back to what ever you where doing. which means I'll have to get back to my phonecalls and then start the leaning of the apartment =(

Me with a bang in the beginnin' of 2010

Rock On!
// Saz

No comments:

Post a Comment