Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Manage to keep a plant alive for more then two months...

Today is the day when i start trying this "keep a plant alive" thingy for real. Joh gave me a purple orchid for my birthday and now im going to force it to live at least 2 whole months! How that is going to be possible (considering I kill all the plants I touch) is still unknown...

May and Izzy Is still in da house and I think its so much better then them going home (even tho i know they'll have to sooner or later). So much more fun when the kiddos can run around and play together... and so much better to have someone to share the looong, boring days at home when Joh's at work.

Played with colours and such (make-up) last night again. But this time it was more the..... okey, so i dont know what to call the style. But anyhow... bah forget it! Well just have to upload a pick or two laters!



            Rock on!

            // Saz

No comments:

Post a Comment