Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Oh jixus!

I'm sorry guys... I haven't been writing here for a while. I have been pretty busy with other stuff. Thank god that our amazing Sazzy is keeping this place up lol.
     Today i have been in the city with my friend we decided to have lunch together, also went for some shopping. I was laughing so hard that i cried when i tried a lot of silly hats omg i need to buy one so i can look like a totally weirdo LOL cuz that's what i look like when i wear a hat!!! To bad i didn't took a pic of it *sigh*
     We went to all the places we were shopping at when we were like 15 and i really felt like 15 again when we jumped around there in the snow!!! People always think we are NUTS! The funny part is... yep... its true!



Take care sweethearts!

Make love, not war!
// May

No comments:

Post a Comment