Sunday, February 13, 2011

Great timing ^^

Yo...
I haven't been writing cuz i'm having a war with my internet, it's really bad connection when you live in the middle of nowhere!
     So, great timing when Saz decided that she will maybe take some time off from the bloggy. Anyways i'll be here now and then (the war isn't over yet). 
     Yesterday i decided to make more pink highlights in my hair but my friend (i haven't seen for ages.... maybe longer than that?) called so i'm still not done with my hair! (Have pink higlights on the right side only so far... yay!).
     Guess i will have to get it done today but i also have to move a stupid bookcase (i promised Saz that her kiddos can have it, so i better start with that soon even tho im not really in the mood, that bookcase is biiiig and heavy and i'm not so it will be another fight and i'll try to not get smashed under it, lol). 
     And oh! I were out for a walk with my friend after she called and we went down to the beach, it's ice all over the place and it was a lot of people there, the were racing with the cars on the ice and it looked like they had a lot of fun! We walked out on the ice too and Izzy thought it was really strange that we could walk on the water!
     I'll be back later, better go start this day! Take care all and have a great sunday!!!





Make love, not war
// May

   

No comments:

Post a Comment