Monday, February 7, 2011

How does people do it?

How, how, how do people manage to look trough like 4 billion pages of nothing? And I mean NOTHING!!!

I cant stand all the meaningless shit i find on the net atm. Imma go crazy if i keep this going.

There is one positive thing about the net surfing, and that is that its so boring i could just kill my self  (or just fall asleep, and THAT would be awesome!)

The kiddos are asleep, I need to make a trip out for a few and then im going to see the rest of the movie me and Joh were supose to see yesterday "Legend of the guardians"...

Have a awesome night and take care... LOL was gonna post a few picks of the kids but for some reason this stupis site doesnt wanna coope with me!

I'll just trow in a pic of ... well something then!





(im a big fan of pon&zi)

Rock On!
// Saz

No comments:

Post a Comment