Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Guys... take a chill pill

Some dudes really need to chillax...!!! To be a cool guy you need to be strong and tough and young kids show their strength on their friends or... like in this case, a weaker younger boy.
      The thing that makes me so angry is that people just walk by!
I was on my way home after i dropped Izzy of at daycare and i crossed the schoolyard there was a boy (maybe around 12 years old) he was lying on his belly in the snow. First i thought he was hurt and then i saw 3 guys standing next to him, they started to drag him around on the ground and told him to get up.
       I asked them whats going on and they aswered "we're just playing" and then they ran away. I asked the little boy if he was okey and he said yes (even tho he looked kinda sad). He didn't wanted me to go talk with the teacher and then he also ran away.
       Things like this makes me wanna go back to school and be a teacher instead! My heart was bleeding, i don't understand how adult people just can look at that little boy on the ground and just walk by?! What if it was your kid who was lying there on the cold ground with snow all over??
       Take care of your friends and stand up for what's right!



Make love, not war
// May


No comments:

Post a Comment