Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Mornin'

Good mornin' eveyone! Today is gonna be loooow on updates since both me and May will be away for the whole day doing other stuff. Im going home to my parents place to borrow there washer and Mays gonna go out in her own adventures.

At the moment the kids are eating brekfast and im takeing a few to tell all of you wounderful readers to be patient about the update thingy today.

God, i really hate washing clothes. Takes for ever and theres always a ton of tiny, itsy bitsy, mini clothes that doesnt even belongto me (the kiddos clothes ofc). Well tho be honest its not the whole washing thing thats buggin' me, its the foalding thats boring and terrible exhousting.

Well, this wasnt a fun post... but at least its a post of some kind. I promies to do better the net time (please tell me you'll forget that i just "said" that xD)...

I wish you all a great day and see you later on!

Rock On!
// Saz
                       (this pic is tolen from google)

No comments:

Post a Comment