Monday, February 7, 2011

It's a new day tomorrow

Okey... I could still do that "no sugar thingy" but.... I want COKE and i will get it! So i wont go for that today (i know.. coke is one of my best friends... and no, im not talking about drugs!).
     Cuz of the video (that took me 364 days to upload) i never had time for baking but well there's a new day tomorrow (i want a sunny and warm day!... okey i have to stop daydreaming... that wont happen, atleast not the warm part... so i uhhmm just want a .... day?!).
     My lil daughter is asleep and im laying on my bed listening to music on Spotify (like always). Think ill watch Narnia in a while, i just love the movies about Narnia! In my next life i wanna be born in Narnia (i hope your reading this god... or should i ask Santa?  Or... maybe Aslan??).


I wish you all a good night with a lot of sugarsweet dreams!



 



Make love, not war
// May


No comments:

Post a Comment