Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Got no good title for this one...

Today has been as stressfull as every other day in our lifes.
Got up, put on my face(felt bad for haveing to leave May alone with the monsters kids) when i made my way out in the world and down to my apointment. Stressed back home again and found the lil monsters cuties destroying everything in there way. Poor May haveing to deal with all that alone when i was gone.

Today its time for my one true love and her lil darling to go back home and leave  me and my kids all alone again (okey.. so Joh will still be here, but thats not the same thing). Im gonna miss her to pieces and cant help gettin' a lil sad when i think about how long it will be befor i'll see her again IRL. Totaly not cool!

May, you do know i love you to itsy bitsy pieces right?

Okey.. that'll have to be it for this update. (Gonna try to figure out which crazy/none crazy thing on the list will be the next in line asap)

Rock on!

// Saz

No comments:

Post a Comment