Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Adultpoints!?

Whats the thing with coffee...?! I really dont get it? I love the smell of coffee but it tastes like crap!! Today when i dropped my lil kid of at daycare i met Izzy's friends mom.
     Her mom is a really nice and lovely person and the first time i met her our kids were only a few weeks old, anyways she asked me if i wanted to come over sometime and drink coffee with her and let the kids play together a while.
     It's a nice idea but what the h*ll do you answer when you dont drink coffee??
    It's an "adult" thing to drink that black crap... and if you say like "That would be great but i don't drink coffee, i would prefer a glass of juice or lemonade" you drop like 50 adultpoints!! Well i prefer to lose those adultpoints instead of pretending  that i do drink coffee and then later on throw up on her kitchen floor.
     Sometimes i wonder how many adultpoints i have... i mean, yeah i do have a kid that should give me atleast 200 points, i have a visa card... but without credits on it so can't be a lot of points really, maybe 10? Okey that's 210 points.
What else? Oh i do have a job yay me! thats 100 points more (310... i'm not good at math but i think i can do this!)  I think thats about it! Also! my hair has pink highligts (-100 adultpoinst... so now it's 210 again).
     I still sleep with a teddybear in my arms... there again, i drop 100 points (wich means 110 adultpoints).
     So am i really an adult? Uhmm i dont know really lol. I don't think i will ever learn... why drink something you dont like, so that you maybe will start to like it later on? Come on... i don't think everyone who drinks coffee liked it from the start really, it has a weird "adult" taste.
     Isn't it the same thing with beer guys? I mean, did you really like it the first time you tried it? Or did you just had one anyway? Just cuz it's cool and it would be awkward with a dude who says no thanks to a cold beer??

Awesome!!





Make love, not war
// May


2 comments:

  1. lol, do i wanna know how many points i got? I'v been told im more like 45 then 23 tbh xD
    Hmm lemme count and i'' get back to you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, i already drank coffee when i was still a small kid, and beer too..

    Yet i have less adult point than anyone..

    ReplyDelete