Thursday, February 24, 2011

Moooooooorning!

Good morning everyone! Today is yet an other cold arsed day.
A dag thats gonna be filled with all kind of fun ( i freaking hope).
Leah is visiting my parents today and Johs at work so its just me and Haley Nova. I love my kids, they are fun, loveing, careing, wild, subborn and absolutley awesome. But i have to say its waaay easier to take care of just ONE at the time (dont missunderstand me now, one kid is hard enuf sometimes). What i mean is that you can focus on doing the stuff this ONE kid likes. You dont have to kompromise and pick between two different things at the same time ( or 100's of things when it comes to my kids). And you got so much more time... no fighting (exept with me, haha)...


Haley Nova a few months ago (my camera is gone =/ )

Yesterday me and Haley baked ehm.. what ever it might be called in english "mockarutor" and today i sent a whole load of them with Joh to his workplace so they will have something to go "nom nom nom" over when they have the morning coffe breake. (and yes i know i bake alot!.. I rarely eat it my self, but i like to make ppl happy. And bakeing is a great way to brighten ppls days).

Will try to figure out when the hell May is gonna take time to get her arse and Izzy here to visit me, joh and the kiddos + the buddah belly (will update you bout that later on).


Btw, even i who LOVE the snow and winter  miss the summer when i see pics like this... I want summer noooow, fu*k spring and give me summer right the way instead!!!!

Leah, Haley, Johanna (a close friend of mine) and Palles pool last summer!!

Rock On!
//Saz

No comments:

Post a Comment